Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Invitations: Design of the Month

You know what frustrates me?  The fact that people will happily open a book, pick an invitation they like, change the wording, and be done.

PEOPLE!!  This is the very first thing all of your guests are going to see regarding your wedding!!

One day, I was thinking about adding invitations to my wedding business.  I looked around at all of the different invitation companies and thought, "yeah, I could do this".  But, then I opened the next website to consider selling their product and saw the invitations I had for my wedding - 16 years ago!!!  At that point I decided that, yes, I am adding invitations and, no, I will not have my customers open a book, pick a design and be done with it.

I am an event designer.  I create unique ways for a couple to showcase who they really are.  I will work with you from beginning to end to make sure your event, starting with the invitation, are fresh and creative and will make your guests say "WOW"!!!

Here are some of my favorite invitation designs.  I will be adding a new one every day for the next 30 days, so keep watching - you might find the one that you'd like to customize.






Do you have a favorite?  Leave a comment and let us know.

No comments:

Post a Comment