Thursday, February 23, 2012

Theme Thursday: Blush Pink Romance

A new trend that I'm noticing in weddings this year so far is soft colors and very romantic.  This is an elegant, romantic board following through on the Blush Pink color. 

One of my favorite new finds {a perfect addition to this wedding} is the Pearl Paper Cone, from the David Tutera collection, found at www.koyalwholesale.com

Add some crystal garland for hanging and it is perfect for rose petals, confetti, rice, birdseed, or dried herbs.  Or, put it at your aisle seats and add a little floral for your ceremony. 




Leave a comment and tell us your wedding colors!

2 comments:

  1. This is so soft and pretty. I'd love to see, better yet do, a wedding in this palette. When I got married 36 years ago I had a rainbow wedding. Complete with floppy hats. My dress was ivory with long sleeves and a hood. You can imagine the razzing I get from my kids everytime they see the pictures! To top it off we got married at the end of June. What were we thinking?!?!

    ReplyDelete