Monday, April 9, 2012

Wedding Inspiration: Vegas Style!

A couple of weeks ago my husband had some business to attend to in Las Vegas, so, naturally, I flew down for the weekend.  I've been there before, but never really spent time looking and taking pictures {it was always business in the past}.  We had already seen a show - The Beatles LOVE - and had decided to take Saturday afternoon just walking and checking things out.  Now, I had been in the Bellagio before, but this time I saw it in a whole new light.  All I could think of was weddings!!  These are my inspirational pictures...











And you can't forget the SWEET ride!! 

Have you ever been to Las Vegas?  What was your most memorable thing that you did?  Where did you stay?  I know what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, but some things should be shared.  :)
Happy Monday!

5 comments:

  1. I love Bellagio! It feels almost like a fairy tale land :)Actually I got married in Las Vegas almost 11 years ago, so yes, big memories attached to this city :)We stayed in Mandalay Bay and Luxor Hotel, lots of fun for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We stayed at the Bellagio when we went to Vegas. We got lucky and were given a free upgrade to a huge suite. It was a really nice unexpected surprise. The room was awesome and overlooked the fountain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aneta...Fairy Tale land is so true!! I've been in there before, but never had the opportunity to really appreciate it...so beautiful!! Mandalay Bay is one of my favorites too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angie...free upgrades just cannot be beat!! How lucky...and to be overlooking that fountain. Ugghh...I'd be ordering in room service the first night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like so much fun! We were there a few years ago - it is such a fun place!

    ReplyDelete