Friday, November 11, 2011

Fashion Friday: Pronovias 2012

I love Friday's for many reasons, but I think the biggest reason is this ~ Fashion Friday!!

Fashion Week in New York is done so it is time for me to do one of the many things I love most with my job ~ watch the many wonderful fashion shows.  As some of you know, I'm pretty sure I was a bridal gown fashion designer in a past life.  I could watch and draw bridal gowns all day, so to have a legitimate reason to sit back and watch these fashion show {and bring you the best of the best} is like a dream for me.
This week I am starting out with one of my favorite designers ~ Pronovias.  The gowns this year are unbelievable! 

So, without further adieu, grab your notebook and pencil, champagne and a comfy chair...Enjoy!




Do you have a favorite?  Share with us and write down the time.  Happy Friday Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment