Thursday, November 17, 2011

Theme Thursday: Twilight

Well, tonight is the opening night of the new Twilight movie.  And, since I have a teenage daughter, with a lot of teen aged friends, I will be there.  Since this is all I've heard about for the last two weeks this weeks theme was kind of a no-brainer for me. 

There are a couple of different ways you can go with a Twilight Themed wedding celebration (foregoing the vampire teeth please).  Here are two of my favorites:

This one is a more romatic, woodsy feel.  A lot of lace and natural colors.



I love this look.  Following along with the deep reds and blacks.  Again, very romantic and elegant.  I could see seeting this up in a tent with black chandeliers hung and towering vases of deep red roses.  And, of course, a lot of candles!





Are you having a Twilight themed wedding, or know someone that is?  Send us some pictures and share!  We would love to showcase your wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment