Thursday, November 1, 2012

Theme Thursday: Blue Winter Wonderland

As I'm sitting here thankful that my heat is on, I decided to take a look at some of the trends we saw in the Bridal Market runways and what we are seeing more and more in weddings today. 

On the runway we saw a lot of lace.  I'm so happy this is making the comeback that it is!!  Lace is such a romantic fabric that it just makes sense to use it for a wedding gown...

What I'm seeing a lot in weddings is some fun and creativity with lighting and color.  Every wedding I did this last summer had colorful lighting going on!  It was great to be able to use that element to create a romantic, seasonal, or elegant atmosphere. 

For this Theme Thursday I took some of my favorite trends and mixed them with with some important elements to help create the "feel" you want for your guests.  And, since it is the first day of November and winter is right around the corner, I'm bringing you a very blue and silver
Winter Wonderland.


Stay warm my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment