Saturday, March 24, 2012

The Hunger Games

All day yesterday, all I could think about was how great the movie was going to be. Yes, I'm talking about The Hunger Games.  I read the books along with my daughter {though I finished them much quicker} and therefore, couldn't wait for the movie to get to the theaters.  I made it to the box office and, thankfully, bought all of our tickets ~ half an hour before they completely sold out!  We were all very pleased with how well the movie was done...it was a great family night.

The only thing that made me love the whole Hunger Games more, was waking up to read my email and seeing this photo shoot on Style Me Pretty

Please take a couple of minutes and check these pictures out.  I am now hoping to have someone near me want a party like this!!



Did you see the movie and read the books?  What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment