Thursday, March 22, 2012

Theme Thursday: Peach and Gray Elegance Summer Wedding Inspiration:

I really am one for color.  When bold colors were everywhere it was so fun and easy for me to envision a wedding design.  As soon as the softer tones started to come back I panicked  little, because, to me things should POP.  As brides started contacting me with soft pinks, grays, beige and white I really thought I wouldn't like designing these as much...Boy was I wrong!  I LOVE the soft peach, pink, white and gray tones for this wedding design. 



And how fun would a cart, full of fresh fruit {mostly peaches of course} and flowers, be for your wedding favors?!



Using soft peach drapery to highlight the reception area, shot glass sundaes, a gorgeous bouquet and a lovely cake!!  What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Soft colors really do change the mood, in a good way of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the peach cart!! And those peach drapes are divine!

    ReplyDelete