Thursday, March 1, 2012

Theme Thursday: A Stylish Country Wedding {barn and all}

Living where I do, this is my kind of wedding.  So, I was so excited when I got hired by a FANTASTIC couple to help them with their plans.  They will be using the family's property for the entire wedding day celebration, including her grandparents barn for the reception.  The feel of the wedding is country, but not Western {per groom's request}. 

This is how I'm envisioning their day to look.

And, a few things that I couldn't fit into the board, but will definitely be part of the day.

Hayrides for transporting the guests from the barn where they will park to the ceremony site.

Some AMAZING hors d'ouvres to keep the guests energized throughout the night

Haybales for seating at the ceremony site

And a delicious and refreshing Signature Drink.



6 comments:

  1. Wow! Love it, Shelly! Makes me want to have another wedding and use this theme!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love rustic barn weddings. I'm working with a couple who are getting married in a barn and I've forwarded them your picture of the barn with the drapes outside...genius and soooo InnCredible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was really romantic wedding, I love the tree with lanterns, and those sweet flower girls. Beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ideas Shelly. The bales of hay for seating is a pretty cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love the wooden wagon and the sliders are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some great ideas...enjoy the planning!

    ReplyDelete