Thursday, March 29, 2012

Theme Thursday: Vintage Peaches and Cream

This is one of my most favorite parts of my "job".  Finding a theme to bring an entire event together. 

Vintage themed weddings seem to have really grown in popularity over the last year, and it's so easy to see why.  The timeless, classic romance just sweeps you away to a different age.  Find a venue with some great stone architecture {a museum perhaps?}and take this wedding's inspiration board, add some delicious food and a good old-time swing band and it's the perfect celebration.


I also found this GORGEOUS wedding at Elizabeth Anne Designs.
Stop over there and check it out...I might be staring at it for a while.


Happy Thursday!



4 comments:

  1. Thank you Cakewalk. I'm pretty sure Vintage is my favorite theme {but then, I think I say that about all of them :)}. I do love how romantic this is though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with all things vintage! It is definitely my favorite wedding style...so timeless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too Platinum Touch Events!! Me TOO!!!

    ReplyDelete